Tuesday 25 June 2019

Recently one sun day morning my wife!s brother and his wife came to see my at Velachery. I got amputated in my left leg and I stayed in my brother!s house where my sister is nourishing me.  My matchinan and myself were all discussing and suddenly his wife started crying and burst out emotionally.  I waited for 5 minutes and allowed them to exhaust themselves and then asked what happened.

She said she lost the job 9 months before and attended lot of interviews but everybody offered very less salary which is not fruitful. They went to lot of astrologers spent money and most of them threatened them.  By this time most of their saving  too coming down and they decided to come to me.

They live in a rented house costing 12500/per month and having a daughter  at the age of 23 and the situation is getting worse. We were sitting in front of venkatachalapathy photo and he was smiling to me. whenever i see an horoscope i glance Lord Srinivasa and he almost guided and speak to me athmarthamaga.

I asked  my brother in law to do the following at the earliest.  Please go to tirupathy have lord srinivasa darshan and stay in the same night in the hill itself and come back on the next day morning.  They agreed and went on the next week and had darshan and informed  me by my cell.  suddenly after 7 days they again came to my house  and said their daughter's  marriage is fixed and do not know what to do for expenses. I console them saying all for good and her job, finance will be arranged by his wife's side hence do not worry.and quoted the following words:

When homeopathy and allopathy fails only source is venkatasalapathy and it worked.,and lord Srinivasa did the magic to them. The next day morning she got a call  from the rejected employer  for offering her the salary what she asked for and joined on the very next day.

On the coming sunday she went to her Father! house and they agreed to do the marriage and they were very happy, within next 5 days their daughter's betrothal fixed and in July 11th marriage is going to happen..  It is only only possible by the Kaliyuga God Srinivasa only and thank my venkatesa for the mercy given for my words and I started meditating in my mind  deeply and enjoying his presence in my eye's and in my dreams always.
OM NAMO VENKATESAYA NAMAHA. .

No comments:

Post a Comment