Tuesday 25 June 2019

This is again God  Venkatesa's Tiruvilayadal to my co flat colleague. He is married and got 2 kids studying in 3rd and 6th std at Valasaravakkam chennai. He worked in the printing field and suddenly his boss resigned and he too has to resign himself and out of mood always.  One day I went to God Srinivasa temple  and returning I met him and he started telling his problems. I just replied to bring his horoscope to my house . My wife and his wife are friends and my wife told her to see me with their horoscope, they both came and i analysed their horoscope.  As usual i saw the Venkatachalapathy! photo and prayed for them.  I got the flash from the Lord Srinivasa  and started saying the following words.

Since they were Iyer's I asked to do 4 Saturdays milk packet offerings to Lord Shiva continuously so that on the 6th week he will be out of India with an abroad job from a Muslim country and 2 year he will be working and return to India since he is the only son to his parents and asked him save the money.  He did what I said to Lord shiva and four weeks passed through and he got nervous and pressing me  Luckily he already had passport   and applied earlier some gulf countries jobs' For his surprise a call came to attend an interview for a Qatar company. He attended the interview and he got the job later his visa came and the seventh week he left  India and went abroad. he stayed there for 2 years exactly and returned.  He is becoming a big fan for me and to lord Venkatesa and again the miracles happened.  After returning to India he do not know what to do,  I said go to your old company and asked for the job and they immediately asked him to join and now completing his 5 th year and settled. this is the glory  of Lord Srinivasa  and whoever chant the following mantras they get whatever they want and their difficulties will be vanished.

Om Srinivasa govinda Krishna charanam
Om Srinivasa govinda Krishna charanam

My anantha kaoti namaskaram

Seshadri C.P

No comments:

Post a Comment